Compute Sol offers its employees a chance to work with a diverse group of people from around the world adding more outside world exposure to their experience.
Compute Sol also offers good competitive salaries, extra benefits, excellent growth opportunities and incentives to its employees based on their respective performances.
- Compute Sol is a top level Information Technology solutions and services provider.
- Compute Sol has completed 400+ projects with 200+ satisfied clients.
- Compute Sol has a highly experienced team of developers and designers with very distinguished skillsets in various software, web and Mobile Technologies
- Compute Sol offers a very healthy and professional working environment
- Compute Sol offers lots of foreign exposure to its employees
- Compute Sol offers its employees a constant learning environment by conducting internal training sessions and practical R&D assignments to facilitate their intellectual and practical growth
Benefits to employees
- Provident fund
- Transport allowance for female employees
- Workplace perks such as recreational activities, food, coffee and stationery
- Flexible work schedules
- Hotel Stays
- Free refreshments
- Allowances for lunch
(Perks are given to employees who are doing notably well or have seniority)
How to apply?
If you believe you have what it takes to start a career at Compute Sol, feel free to let us know. Thoroughly go through the list of vacant positions at Compute Sol displayed on this page and if any of them interests you and also applies to you, waste no time to contact us and if you don’t see any jobs available at the moment, we still encourage you to send us your resume along with a cover letter to “careers@ComputeSol.com” so that when a position that suits your profile is available, we can let you know if you are still interested to join our team.
We are currently in search of a front-end web developer who is highly skilled in the latest front-end development technologies and has a creative mind for catering the need for user-friendly web layouts. He should be able to deliver both; the design and the technical implementation of that design in order to produce the best user experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
We are looking for a back-end web developer who can efficiently manage the server side of the web applications in order to ensure the proper and safe propagation of data between the servers and the users. Furthermore, you will be required to develop back-end functionalities of the web applications and then synchronize those functionalities with the front-end of the web application.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are in search of a game developer who has previously developed games for different platforms using the unity framework. As a unity developer, you will be required to effectively implement the client’s needs, requirements and ideas into the game to deliver the client a gaming experience he so desires.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner